Retirement Plan - 401(k)

Please Note: If you've contributed to another employer's 401(k) plan during this calendar year, complete the 401(k) Limit Request Form (pdf) and send it to the NortonLifelock Payroll Service Center address on the form. This will prevent you from exceeding the IRS calendar year maximum for 401(k) contributions.

Visit HR Online for more information on maintaining your 401(k).