Here’s what you need to do between November 3 and 17:
1. Use this site to learn about the benefits available to you, including what’s new and what’s changing.
2. Review your current 2021 benefits at myplansconnect.com/nortonlifelock (or through MyPlansConnect on MyApps) and determine if those benefits still meet your needs.
3. Choose a Cigna or Kaiser medical plan. If you don’t enroll in a medical plan or waive coverage, you’ll be enrolled automatically in the Cigna HSA plan with employee-only coverage.
4. Connect with Cigna One Guide for help understanding your medical plan options, learning how the plans work, and deciding what options are right for you. A representative can also determine if your doctor is in-network or help you find a new in network option.
Get in touch with a Cigna One Guide representative at 1-888-806-5042 or at cigna.com.
For Kaiser questions, call 1-800-464-4000 or visit kp.org.
5. Review the plan comparison chart.
6. Review the Cigna prescription drug lists.
7. Decide how much you want to contribute to your Health Savings Account (HSA) if you’re enrolling in the Cigna HSA plan. IRS contribution limits will increase in 2022, so you can save even more on taxes if you contribute to your HSA. The combined total of your and the company’s contributions to your HSA in 2022 is $3,650 for individual coverage and $7,300 for yourself and any dependents. Employees age 55 and over can make an additional $1,000 catch-up contribution.
The company contribution to your HSA is:
- Employee only: $500
- Employee + spouse/domestic partner: $1,000
- Employee + child(ren): $1,000
- Employee + family: $1,500
8. Enroll in a Health Care, Limited Purpose, and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account. If you want to participate in an FSA in 2022, you need to enroll.
9. Review and, if necessary, update your life insurance coverage and beneficiaries through Benefitsolver.
10. Log in to benefitsolver.com (or through Benefitsolver on MyApps) November 3–17 to elect your benefits for 2022. Your current benefit elections will not transfer automatically to Benefitsolver.
11. Save a copy of your enrollment confirmation for your records.
Ready to Take Control of Your 2022 Benefits?
What Happens If You Don’t Enroll
You must enroll in your benefits through Benefitsolver to have the coverage you want for 2022. Your current benefit elections will not transfer automatically to Benefitsolver.
- If you don’t enroll, you’ll be enrolled automatically in:
- Employee-only coverage in the Cigna HSA medical plan
- Employee-only coverage in the Delta Dental 1.0 plan
- Employee-only coverage in the VSP 1.0 vision plan
- Pretax long-term disability option
- Your current elections for life and AD&D insurance (no change)
- You will have no NortonLifeLock or personal contributions to your Health Savings Account (HSA). You must enter a minimum annual contribution election amount of $0 to qualify for the employer contribution.
- You will not be able to contribute to a Health Care or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) in 2022.