First Time Using Benefitsolver?
- Go to benefitsolver.com or access through Benefitsolver on MyApps, and click the Register button under First time here?
- Enter your Social Security number, birth date, and company key nortonlifelock, and then click Continue.
- Create a username and password, verify your personal information, and answer a few security questions.
- Log in using your new username and password.
Enroll in Your Benefits
- Log in to benefitsolver.com or access through Benefitsolver on MyApps, and click the Start Here button.
- Review your personal information and enter information about your eligible dependents.
- Use Sofia, your personal benefits assistant, to answer questions and guide you as you enroll in your benefits.
- Designate your life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) beneficiaries.
- Make sure your personal information, elections, dependents, and beneficiaries are accurate, then click I Agree. When your enrollment is complete, you will receive a confirmation number.
New to NortonLifeLock?
If you’re starting with the company between now and December 31, 2022, you’ll need to enroll in your benefits twice. The first enrollment will cover your benefits for 2022. Open Enrollment is for your 2023 benefits.
Make sure you enroll in your new hire benefits first, and then complete your separate 2023 benefits enrollment.
If you enroll in your 2022 benefits and do not enroll in 2023 benefits:
- You’ll continue to have the same medical, dental, vision, and supplemental benefit coverage in 2023 as you enroll in for 2022, covering the same dependents.
- You’ll be enrolled automatically in the pretax long-term disability option and your 2022 elections for life and AD&D insurance.
- Your Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions will stop on December 31, 2022.
- You will not be able to contribute to a Health Care or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account in 2023.
Changes After Open Enrollment
If you experience a qualified status change (e.g., birth or adoption, marriage or divorce, loss of coverage) during 2023, you can make changes to your benefits within 31 days (60 days for birth, adoption, or loss of coverage) from your effective status change date.