Gaming and Cybercrime
From casual to hardcore PC gamers, personal information and digital assets abound in the gaming universe and are valuable to cybercriminals, putting gamers at risk for device vulnerabilities, phishing attacks and identity theft. Experts at NortonLifeLock warn that gamers will need to be more vigilant this year as cybercriminals recognize the value of their accounts and personal information. In this new study by NortonLifeLock, explore gamers’ attitudes and behaviors when it comes to their Cyber Safety.
To learn more, please visit the NortonLifeLock gaming blog and join the conversation on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Head of Gaming, NortonLifeLock
- Press Release
- Norton Gaming Blog
- Video highlighting the key findings
- Gamers’ accounts hacked across the globe
- Gamers worry gaming will become less secure in the future
- What gamers would be concerned about losing if hacked
- Percentage of gamers who don’t think twice about sharing personal information when signing up for a gaming account.